After all the bedlam and emotional turmoil encompassing your wedding day, you and your spouse definitely deserve a big vacation to help ease the stress away. But if somehow, lack of funds is preventing you from having that much earned and anticipated honeymoon; do not fret, there is still hope at hand. With the popularity surge of budget travelling, you can still have that perfect honeymoon without spending too much. Listed below are some cheap holiday destinations guaranteed to give you the same romantic experience at a lesser cost.
1. First on the list of cheap honeymoon ideas for couples would be a trip to the Caribbean. Definitely a great destination for honeymooners. Big thanks to the all-inclusive packages offered by numerous resorts located in the island, now your perfect vacation destination is just a few hundred bucks away.
2. The Pocono is a beautiful spot in Pennsylvania. This one will definitely be enjoyed by all nature lovers out there. Activities here include skiing, hiking, fishing and the likes. Immerse yourself in the romantic atmosphere and be one with nature during your vacation at this amazing place.
3. Another entry on the list of cheap honeymoon ideas would be a trip to, where else, but the sandy beaches of Hawaii. In fact, the tropical islands of Hawaii are among the best-of list of nice and cheap holiday destinations in the whole of the United States.
4. Washington, DC. – Explore it during dusk and dare to see the nation’s capital in a different light. Washington, DC can be your next destination of choice as it offers relatively inexpensive accommodations to tourists, and also boasts of a wide array of places to visit and activities to try.
5. The Andes Mountains is the longest continental mountain range in the entire world. Located along the coast of South America, it is a popular and fun-filled spot for thrill-seeking travellers and adventurous couples looking for an action-packed honeymoon. With low rates, especially if you are going to be traveling during the off-season, this is a popular and cost-worthy choice for the daring couple.
The honeymoon is an important and memorable part of marriage. And even if you are experiencing some financial constraints at the moment, just bear in mind that your happiness will not be defined by how much or how little you spend, but rather on the company of the person you chose to spend your vacation with. So do not feel trapped by your limited budget, let your adventurous spirit run free and go take a chance at one of the exciting honeymoon destinations listed!